What is Amazon Fresh?
Amazon Fresh offers grocery delivery for Amazon Prime & Fresh members. Members can enjoy:
- Groceries and more – everyday essentials, top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Products you love at prices you can trust – top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 9% cheaper than leading supermarkets according to independent research. (Brand View, 1 March, 2018, http://amazon.co.uk/fresh-brandview).
- Order today, deliver today – we deliver at no extra cost on all orders over £40 with one-hour slots from 7AM-10PM every day, including same day.
- Guaranteed fresh – or it’s on us – we guarantee the freshness of all our products, if any product does not arrive fresh simply customers can contact us for a refund.
After free trial shoppers can continue to enjoy AmazonFresh for only £3.99/month. They can cancel online at any time.
To sign up to the Fresh, a customer must:
- Have an Amazon.co.uk account.
- Be an Amazon Prime member.
- Register an Amazon Fresh eligible delivery address. Click here for the list of eligible postcodes.
*Non-Prime customers are eligible provided they sign up to a Prime and Fresh free trial at the same time (part of the sign-up flow).